Thursday, 12 October 2017 at 10:00AM
Kala Sangam Arts Centre, St. Peter's House, 1 Forster Square, Bradford BD1 4TY
Greenfield growth is back in a way not seen since the 1990s, but there remain strong reasons to ensure a parallel strategy for development-led regeneration and renewal. This conference will take stock of current opportunities in the context of the uncertainty following the EU referendum decision, public policy and developer sentiment.
- A full programme is available here.
- Please book places online below.
- Multi-buy places are available. Further details
- Concessions are available: Limited to RTPI members only, who have no professional income, and restricted to 2 conferences from the 2017 RTPI Yorkshire Conference Series per member.
- Students: Places are available at £10 + vat for full time students. If you are an RTPI student member please book online below. If you are not an RTPI member please email email@example.com to check availability and book a place.
Booking for this conference closes at 5pm on Thursday 5 October 2017. If you have any problems in booking please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This conference is organised by RTPI Yorkshire on behalf of the RTPI Yorkshire Conference Series Partnership.
2017 RTPI Yorkshire Conference Series programme