Tuesday, 07 November 2017 at 6:00PM
Cushman and Wakefield, St Paul's House, 23 Park Square Square, Leeds LS1 2ND, UK
- A relaxed networking event, with a map of Leeds City Centre in the room.
- Attendees collect a tag upon arrival, and then attach the tag to their favourite place on the map to gain a free drink.
- When attaching their tags, attendees write the reasons for their choice on the tag.
- Attendees then congregate around the map to discuss the outcomes of the exercise, and what the outcomes tell us about the factors which make a good place.
- The discussion will be led by Nadir Khan (Urban Design Officer at Leeds City Council), and Mark Foster (Senior Urban Designer at Optimised Environments Ltd. and North West representative for the Urban Design Group).
- We will head to a nearby bar for networking afterwards.