Wednesday, 15 March 2017 at 9:30AM
STEAM, Fire Fly Avenue, Swindon, SN2 2EY, UK
This event will hear consideration from speakers on the success of the NPPF and the NPPG in simplifying national planning guidance. Speakers will also consider the likely shape of the review of the NPPF. The conference will also consider the Government advice on the review of the local plan process and feature recent examples of a more holistic approach to the local plan, which covers more than spatial matters.
- Is the NPPF delivering a Plan-led system - Simon Thornley, Teignbridge
- NPPF - Are we there yet? - John Baker, Peter Brett Associates
- How can we measure the impact of the NPPF? James Harris, RTPI
- Interesting Times: Living with the NPPF - Richard Grant, Plymouth City Council
- Is the NPPF delivering for nature and the climate? - Simon Marsh, RSPB
- NPPF, housing and the white paper? DCLG Speaker
- Recent Cases - Matthew Reed QC, Landmark Chambers
Download the presentations
How to book
Follow the Online Booking links below - you can pay online or request an invoice. We ask that you try to complete the purcahse order number field at point of booking or forward soon after.
If you are booking more than 5 places on this or accross our 2017 conference programme then you can benefit from multibuy discounts.
To read more about how you can save up to 26% on delegate places please click here.
We now welcome exhibitors to showcase their firm, recent developments and to further engage with RTPI Members and professionals in planning. Please contact for further information.
0207 929 8190