Core CPD Framework:
- Planning Law & Process
- Diversity, Inclusion & Professional Ethics
- 7 CPD Hours
CPD Masterclass structure
Self-guided Multimedia Learning followed by a Live Interactive Webinar with Expert Trainer hosted on the RTPI Learn platform:
- Self-guided Multimedia Learning opens on RTPI Learn: Thursday, 2 November 2023
- Live Interactive Webinar: Wednesday, 13 December 2023 from 14:00 to 16:30
Please complete the Multimedia Learning on RTPI Learn before you attend the Live Interactive Webinar. The Multimedia Learning consists of video presentations and exercises led by your Expert Trainer. The Multimedia Learning will take up to 4 hours to complete.
We will send you an invitation to join the Masterclass platform once the Self-guided Multimedia Learning opens.
To explore the tools and processes for a planning enforcement officer.
Choose the most appropriate sources of information and integrate the findings to investigate breaches of planning control
Evaluate the options for action in response to a breach of planning control and formulate a way forward
Differentiate between enforcement powers and conclude which to use in different situations
Discuss the appeal process as it relates to enforcement powers
Trainer: Helen Davies, click the link to find out more about the trainer and the Masterclass.
Masterclass booking guidance
- RTPI Members have to login to make their booking.
- Please check our Booking FAQs for more information.
- If you need further assistance with your booking, email [email protected] or contact us on 020 7929 8400.