Core CPD Framework:
- Placemaking & Design
- Diversity, Inclusion & Professional Ethics
- Championing Planning
CPD Masterclass structure
This Masterclass will be delivered over an eight-week period, with two interactive webinars and learning resources hosted on our RTPI Learn platform:
- Part One webinar: Wednesday, 7 September 2022 from 13:30 to 16:30
- Part Two webinar: Thursday, 6 October 2022 from 14:00 to 16:00
We will send you an invitation to the Masterclass a week before Part One, inviting you to take part in some pre-work activity.
All our Masterclasses include principles of climate action, and equity, diversity, and inclusion.
To enhance understanding of the heritage dimensions of planning in relation to other aspects of planning and placemaking
- Learn how to apply the central elements of legislation and policy governing the historic environment in England
- Gain insight into what designated and undesignated heritage assets are and how they are assessed
- Understand analysis and reporting tools including Heritage Statements and Heritage Impact Assessments