Core CPD Framework:
- Placemaking & Design
- Health & Wellbeing
- Diversity, Inclusion & Professional Ethics
CPD Masterclass structure
This Masterclass will be delivered over an eight-week period, with two interactive webinars and learning resources hosted on our RTPI Learn platform:
- Part One webinar: Wednesday, 16 November 2022 from 13:30 to 16:30
- Part Two webinar: Thursday, 15 December 2022 from 14:00 to 16:00
We will send you an invitation to the Masterclass a week before Part One, inviting you to take part in some pre-work activity.
All our Masterclasses include principles of climate action, and equity, diversity and inclusion.
Dive into the theory and develop your skills to achieve contextually responsible urban design.
- Explore the practical application of a series of common and internationally recognised urban design analysis skills and techniques
- Establish how urban design analysis can be used to develop design objectives and strategies
- Coloured pens and/or pencils
- A3 tracing paper (x1 pack)
- A3 base maps of your chosen site at a variety of scales (can also be done with Google Maps printouts, but OS or similar is best if you have that available)