The RTPI have launched their annual programme of national training events, commencing in February 2019. The programme has been designed by experts to reflect the needs of planners with 56 courses, including 11 brand new topics for 2019.
- Our briefings offer a unique combination of the latest update and case studies brought together to give you practical insights into current issues within the planning system
- Our masterclasses focus on specific technical and key development areas to support your role and development as a planner
The national training programme will be delivered across the nations, and there are five new locations for 2019 (Conwy, Newcastle, Bristol, Exeter and Plymouth).
- Find solutions and practical tips to your daily challenges
- Learn about the latest developments
- Expand your technical skills
- Gain new insights and enrich your knowledge
- Meet your CPD requirements
- Hear from the experts
- Share ideas and learn from your peers
- Participate in interactive and stimulating sessions
- Reflect on the impact you can make in your practice
The national training programme is part of a wider CPD programme and complements RTPI conferences, regional training events and RTPI Learn online modules. Each of the training events has been aligned to the RTPI’s Core CPD Framework and the UN Sustainable Development Goals where possible.
RTPI members and non-members can book online at www.rtpi.org.uk/training with special rates for multi-buy purchases. We encourage you to book as soon as possible as our training events are often sold out.
Want to know more? Contact the RTPI Training team who are based in London and consist of a manager and two administrators.
email@example.com | +44 (0)20 7929 8400