By passing on a link to a new survey we are conducting you could help us build the RTPI's membership. Will you help us? Do you work with or know someone who is working in planning but is currently not a member of the Institute? Maybe they were in the past but have allowed their membership to lapse? Perhaps they have never been a member?
Head of Membership, Martine Koch, said:
"We are working on ways to encourage new members to join us and would like to find out more from planning or related professionals who have not become our members. Please share this link to our survey www.enventure.co.uk/rtpi with a colleague, and if they complete the survey you could win a £50 Amazon voucher. Pass it on today and help us to build the future of the Institute."
Aim of the research
The overall aim of the research is to understand why members are allowing their membership to lapse and why potential members are not joining the RTPI.
The findings of the research will allow the RTPI to maximise retention rates and aid membership growth by:
- Understanding if the membership offering/product needs to be developed.
- Understanding the potential market and if a new product is required to attract/recruit an untapped audience.
- Informing the membership retention strategy.
- Marketing membership of the Institute more widely.
- Informing the business development strategy.
- Testing whether the new routes to Chartered Membership (proposed as part of the Routes to Membership review) will capture all potential members.
Read more about becoming an RTPI member.
Find out about member benefits and support.