Thursday, 11 July 2019 at 9:30AM
Etc venues, Bishopsgate Court, 4-12 Norton Folgate, London E1 6DQ, UK
Delegate numbers are restricted to enhance learning outcomes
Development finance and land value capture are key areas of RTPI policy and research. This masterclass will provide you with an in-depth understanding of viability assessments to enable you to understand and interrogate appraisals.
Through a combination of expert trainer input, discussion and group work, you will:
- Lead on CIL/S106 agreements within the context of the NFFP
- Fully understand the legal framework and the implication for affordable housing
- Be able to maximise the capture of value from development
- Have practical examples of successful viability assessments that lead to sustainable development
Core CPD Framework:
- Infrastructure Planning and Economic Development
The RTPI supports the adoption of all 17 UN Sustainable Development Goals and this course specifically supports:
Please note there is limited availability for Licentiate, Independent Consultants and concessions. To be eligible for the Independent Consultant rate, you need to be member of the Independent Consultants Network (ICN). For the RTPI concessions rate, you need to be a RTPI student, unemployed or retired member. You will need your membership number and password to book.
If you are having difficulties booking please contact us on 020 7929 8400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
There was a problem reserving your event places.
Please contact us using the form below, or refresh the page and try again.
We apologise for any inconvenience.