Help shape the future of the RTPI - Vote in the 2020 elections
Following a successful nominations process, voting is now open for the RTPI Elections 2020. The roles up for election are as follows:
Board of Trustees
- Chair of the Board of Trustees (one vacancy) : Elected by the General Assembly
- Chartered Trustees (two vacancies) : Elected by the General Assembly
- Chartered Members (fourteen vacancies) - Elected by the Chartered Members : MRTPI and FRTPI
- Students or Licentiates Members (three vacancies) - Elected by the Student/Licentiate Members
Scottish Executive Committee
- Corporate Members (3 vacancies) : Elected by the Chartered Members in Scotland only : MRTPI, FRTPI, Retired
- Junior Vice Convenor: Elected by the Chartered Members in Scotland only: MRTPI, FRTPI, Retired
South West Regional Management Board
- GA regional representative; Elected by Members in South West region only
- Junior Vice Chair: Elected by the Chartered Members in South West only: MRTPI, FRPTI, Retired
Elections will close on Wednesday 23 September at 17:00 (BST).
As a voting member of the RTPI, it is your right to cast your vote to ensure democracy and elect the right team to shape the future of RTPI.
Please read the statements of the candidates standing for election carefully; the successful appointees will influence the future of the RTPI.
Help shape the future of the RTPI by voting the candidates you think have the vision, competency and passion to play an effective and productive role in our governance.
To vote and see the statements, please click here.
The election process will be administered and controlled by Mi-Voice. If you have any questions about the election or require assistance voting. Please contact Mi-Voice at firstname.lastname@example.org or call : 44(0) 2380 763 987.
For any other queries contact the Governance Team at email@example.com
Please note and follow RTPI code of conduct for elections at all times during the voting process.