You have until Monday 20 September at 5pm (BST) to cast your vote in the RTPI Elections 2021.
The roles up for election are as follows:
Board of Trustees
- Vice President for 2022 : Elected by Chartered Members (MRTPI AND FRTPI)
- Chartered Trustees : Elected by the General Assembly
- Chartered Members : Elected by Chartered Members (MRTPI and FRTPI)
Nations & Regions
- Scottish Executive Committee - Junior Vice Convenor (includes General Assembly Representative) - Elected by Chartered Members based in Scotland (MRTPI, FRTPI, Retired)
- North East Regional Management Board - Regional Representative on General Assembly : Elected by Chartered Members based in the North East Region (MRTPI, FRTPI, Retired)
It is important that the positions up for election reflects the RTPI community, therefore we need a good balance of gender, age, skills, ethnicity and geographic diversity around the table. Different experiences and views are key for effective decision making.
It is your right to cast your vote to ensure democracy and elect the right team to shape the future of RTPI.
Vote for the candidates you think have the vision, competency and passion to play an effective and productive role in our governance.
Please read the statements of the candidates standing for election. To vote and see the statements, please Mi-Voice (mi-vote.com)
How to vote
Use your Unique Voting Code sent by letter or email from Mi-Voice, and cast your vote by Monday, 20 September at 5pm (BST). If you're unable to locate your unique voting code, you can request the code to be sent to you again. Please visit mi-vote.com/secure/rtpi2021
The election process will be administered and controlled by Mi-Voice. If you have any questions about the election or require assistance voting, please contact [email protected] or call +44 (0) 2380 763987.