Each of the RTPI Nations have a National Executive Committee which has a remit to:
• supervise, promote and direct the Institute's relations in that nation on planning issues (other than education and membership) with central and local government, other professional bodies pressure groups or the general public
• implement and monitor within that nation policies for the development of planning thought
• support and assist the National Director
• supervise and sustain Chapters where appropriate
• inform the Board of Trustees of issues it should be made aware of
• support members in their professional practices
If you have missed this year's applications process, and would like to find out more about joining a committee in the Nations, please get in touch.