Each of the RTPI Nations have a National Executive Committee which has a remit to:
• supervise, promote and direct the Institute's relations in that nation on planning issues (other than education and membership) with central and local government, other professional bodies pressure groups or the general public
• implement and monitor within that nation policies for the development of planning thought
• support and assist the National Director
• supervise and sustain Chapters where appropriate
• inform the Board of Trustees of issues it should be made aware of
• support members in their professional practices
Nominations are now closed for next year's vacancies. Elections for contested seats in Scotland open on Friday 21 August and close Wednesday 23 September.
Members in Scotland will receive full details on how to vote from Mi-Voice, RTPI's external service provider for the elections.
If you have missed this year's applications process, and would like to find out more about joining a committee in the Nations, please get in touch.