Branchout is your local newsletter keeping you up-to-date with RTPI news and planning issues in your Region and is published four times a year.
Your Editor is Chris Balch email@example.com please get in touch with any suggested articles.
Winter 2017 - includes features on:
- South West Young Planners Round Up
- Profiling Young Planners
- Plymouth Graduation
- Planning Aid England Update
- Research Update
- RTPI Regional Management Activities
- Profiling RAC Committee members
- Book review: The essential guide to planning law
- World Town Planning Day Celebrations
- CIAM 6 - Cities Re-Imagined
- Forthcoming Events 2018
Autumn 2017 - Includes features on:
- A review of Retail Planning
- Young Planners Round Up
- Education Updates
- President's Visit to the South West Region
- Doing more for Dementia
- Planning and Health: An update from Public Health England
- RTPI South West Awards 2017 results
- Forthcoming Events
- A look at what events are planned for 2018
Summer 2017 - Includes features on South West Neighbourhood Planning Officers', Young Planners, RMB RAC Elections, Postcard from Ynys Mon, Research Update, Award Winners, Legal Challenges of White Paper, Increased risk at level crossings, Trump – Bath Casino and a Case Study.
Spring 2016 - Includes features on Energy in the South West, LEPs, Planning Law, RTPI SW Member Survey 2016, Planning Aid and much more
You can get copies of Branchout prior to 2013 by contacting your Regional Co-ordinator.