The South Coast Young Planners' Network (SCYPN) was established in 2006 and now, in its 11th year, has over 250 members. The group hold free social, CPD and APC events throughout the year.
The Channel Islands
To join the network, or to ask for more information email: email@example.com.
Hear about the latest news from the network and upcoming events by following @RTPISCYPN on Twitter
Steering Group 2018
- Chair – Ellie White
- Secretary – Emily Fitzpatrick
- Events – Luke Simpson
- Treasurer/vice chair – Peter Cleveland
- University Coordinator – Simon Kennedy
- RAC – Angela Moore
- Newsletter Editor – Luke Bennett
- Student rep – Laura Archer
- Guest members – Leanne Buckley-Thompson, James Attwood, Kate Longley, Sophie Tagg.
We produce regular newsletter detailing recent or upcoming events, as well as covering important Planning issues. View our past editions below:
Spring 2018 Newsletter
Autumn 2017 Newsletter
Summer 2017 Newsletter
Spring 2017 Newsletter
Winter 2016 Newsletter
Summer 2016 Newsletter
Spring 2016 Newsletter
Winter 2015 Newsletter