The South East Scotland Chapter covers Scottish Borders, City of Edinburgh, East Lothian, Fife, Midlothian and West Lothian council areas.
The Chapter promotes planning as a profession and builds links with other built environment professions and organisations throughout South East Scotland. We offer members a programme of relevant, interesting and affordable seminars and events, often in collaboration with other built environment professionals. These assist planners in South East Scotland with CPD requirements and provide an opportunity for networking and share experiences with fellow professionals.
Regular bulletins are circulated to members with forthcoming chapter events and other built environment organisations seminars and conferences.
We welcome views and opinions from all our members and are always looking for new committee members to help with running our CPD programmes.
The Chapter Organising Committee is:
- Sam Jackson (CBRE) - Convenor
- Albert Muckley (Ironside Farrar) - Vice Convenor
- Danielle Clark (Heriot Watt Student) - Social Media Co-ordinator
- Alison Maguire (Turley)
- Bob Salter (Geddes Consulting)
- Don McKee (Self Employed)
- Eilidh Shaw (Turley)
- Emma Fitzgerald (CEC)
- Graeme Marsden (SES Plan)
- Laura Marshall (CEC)
- Lisa Proudfoot (Montagu Evans)
- Monica Forde (Ryden)
- Nikki McAuley (Ironside Farrar)
- Nikola Miller (Homes for Scotland)
Read the committee members' biographies here.
The chapter can be reached via email on firstname.lastname@example.org and on Twitter at @RTPISEScot.