The East of Scotland chapter covers Angus, Dundee and Perth and Kinross council areas.
The Chapter promotes planning as a profession and builds links with other built environment professions and organisations throughout the East of Scotland. We offer members a programme of relevant, interesting and affordable seminars and events, often in collaboration with other built environment professionals. These assist planners in the East of Scotland with CPD requirements and provide an opportunity for networking and share experiences with fellow professionals.
Regular bulletins are circulated to members with forthcoming chapter events and other built environment organisations seminars and conferences.
We welcome views and opinions from all our members and are always looking for new committee members to help with running our CPD programmes.
The chapter organises a number of events across each year. Please join the mailing list for details, contact details are below.
Click HERE to view a copy of the East of Scotland Chapter's Convenor's Report (2016).
- Neil Gray (Rapleys) - Convenor
- Robert Patrick (Persimmon Homes) - Vice Convenor
- Nicola Orr (Perth & Kinross Council) - Past Convenor
- Rhiannon Moylan (Perth & Kinross Council)
- Husam Al Waer (Dundee University)
- Kirsty Macari (Angus Council)
- Jay Skinner (Fife Council)
- Alex Laidler (Fife Council)
- Charlotte Brown (Stirling Council)
- Helen Rollo (Student member)
The chapter can be reached via email on firstname.lastname@example.org and on Twitter at @EastScotRTPI.