RTPI Scotland aims to support people and organisations to create great places for people across Scotland. We do this through:
leading thinking on how to create great places for people
supporting our Members to develop their skills
managing our knowledge and sharing it with Members and stakeholders
brokering dialogue and action amongst key influencers on planning issues
providing and demonstrating our value to Members
DO YOU WANT TO SUPPORT AND INFLUENCE THE WORK OF RTPI SCOTLAND?
We are looking for members to sit on our Scottish Executive Committee (SEC) next year. The SEC has responsibility for managing the Institute Scotland, including:
- developing the Institute's planning policies in Scotland;
- developing the Institute's relations in Scotland with central and local government, professional bodies, pressure groups and the public;
- supporting Members in Scotland in their professional activities; and
- sustaining the Chapters of the Institute in Scotland.
The SEC meets four time as year and prepares an annual Business Plan which outlines its priorities for the year. The Committee's Terms of Reference and Operational Plan are available from the RTPI Scotland office.
Nominations are invited for the following positions on the Scottish Executive Committee (SEC) 2016:
- SEC Junior Vice-Convenor
- Four SEC (Corporate or Legal Associate) Members for a period of two years
- One SEC (Student or Licentiate) Member for a period of one year
- One SEC (Technical) Member for a period of two years
Nomination forms are available here
Latest Blog Posts