RTPI NI 'Asks' of the next Northern Ireland Assembly
Following the announcement of an election for 2 March 2017, RTPI NI is making five asks of the Parties in Northern Ireland for the next term in the Northern Ireland Assembly:
- Grow confidence in the planning system
- Ensure the provision of a quality home for everyone in Northern Ireland that needs one
- Coordinate policy by focusing on people and places
- Integrate infrastructure, development and environment
- Promote a growing sustainable economy.
Detail about each of the 'Asks' are available to download.