RTPI Northen Ireland runs a range of events to support your learning needs. We are always looking for new ideas and suggestions for events so please get in touch with the Julie Sullivan, RTPI NI Administrator, if there are topics you would like to see covered. Please read our terms and conditions before booking a place.
2018 CPD Programme
- Improving Performance - 12th March 12.30pm-4.30pm, The Mac, Belfast, £35pp (incl vat)
- Engagement, How well is the public consultation process working? - 4th June 2.00pm-4.30pm, Seamus Heaney Homeplace, Bellaghy, £35pp (incl vat)
- Evidence at Inquiries - 11th October 2.00pm-5.00pm, Mossley Mill, Newtownabbey, £35pp (incl vat)
- Law Update - November 2017, PAC, Belfast, £25pp (incl vat)
Season Tickets are available from January and cover our CPD events only. A single season ticket gives you 4 places (you can choose which events to attend eg you can use one place per event or 4 places on one event). Tickets cost £110 (plus vat), which offers a saving of £20 (plus vat). You can purchase as many season tickets as you like for your organisation, eg 5 season tickets gives 20 places over the 4 events and is £2200 (plus vat), which is a saving of £400 (plus vat). Further information and terms and conditions can be found here. If you would like to purchase a season ticket please complete the form and return it to Julie Sullivan.
Further to our CPD programme the programme also includes the following events (season tickets cannot be used for these events):
- NI Annual Conference - 11th September, 9.30am-4.00pm, Europa Hotel, Belfast £80pp (including vat)
- Annual General Meeting - our AGM will take place at 5.30pm on 29th November (venue tbc). Papers will be sent to all members beforehand.
Further information and booking details on all of our events will be released and circulated before each event.