The Regional Management Board is formed of the Region's elected officers, together with the Immediate Past Chair. The Regional Management Board has overall responsibility for the finance and operation of the Region and the preparation, monitoring and delivery of the Regional Business Plan.
The Regional Management Board is advised and supported by the Regional Activities Committee.
The elected officers and members of the Regional Management Board are:
- Max Laverack, Chair
- James Preece, Senior Vice Chair
- Tom Venables, Honorary Treasurer
- John Cooney, Honorary Secretary
- Annabel Osborne, GA Representative & immediate past chair
- Lucy Barton, Regional Coordinator