Pembrokeshire Coast National Park Authority, Pembrokeshire County Council and Carmarthenshire County Council have asked RTPI Cymru to organise a series of training / CPD events in West Wales, funded by the Welsh Government's Planning Improvement Fund in 2012/13. The first of these took place on 20 November in Pembroke Dock on water and flooding. The presentations are available to download below:
- Planning Policy and Guidance on Flooding and Coastal Erosion, James Hooker, Welsh Government
- Managing Surface Water - the role of planners, Phil Chatfield, Welsh Government
- Shoreline Management Plans, James Morris, Welsh Government
- New Standards for Sewers, Phil Chatfield, Welsh Government. Phil referred to the SuDS for developers and the Introduction to SuDS booklets from the EA. The Standards and Guidance for Sewers are available from www.wales.gov.uk - just search for 'sewers'!
- Local Flood Risk Startegy, Emyr Williams, Pembrokeshire County Council
- Examples of SuDS, Stephen Benger, Pembrokeshire County Council