RTPI Cymru Management Board
Our work is managed through the RTPI Cymru Management Board and implemented by the Director and staff team based in Wales. The Management Board's remit includes:
- supervising, promoting and directing the Institute's relations in Wales, other than on education, membership and professional conduct:
- supervising, promoting and directing RTPI Cymru's relationship outside of Wales internationally, and with other Institute-wide, national and regional structures;
- implementing, monitoring and reviewing within Wales members' priorities for the development of planning and related issues;
- supporting members in Wales in their professional activities;
- helping to implement the Institute's new activities where relevant (e.g. in such fields as Planners in the Workplace);
- developing, supervising and sustaining the Chapters and other networking activities of the Institute in Wales; and
- leading on engagement and awareness raising with members, the wider public and other professions.
The Management Board is represented on the RTPI's General Assembly, committees and panels. The Management Board for 2016/17 was confirmed at the Annual Review in December 2016.