Resilient planning for our future
Thursday 21 June 2018 - 155 Bishopsgate, London
Society faces a range of challenges including political uncertainty, population growth, climate change, uneven economic growth and the provision of enough affordable housing. Planning needs to demonstrate resilience in its crucial role in helping society respond, for our future.
On Thursday 21 June 2018, expert speakers from around the world will come together at the Planning Convention to address 'Resilient planning for our future'.
Our programme will offer delegates the opportunity to hear from key industry influencers, network, discuss, debate and find creative solutions to the most pressing problems facing the profession.
Non-member ............................. £315+VAT
RTPI member ............................ £215+VAT
A limited number of concession tickets are available. Please contact Helen Gibb for details.
A full programme will be released soon. Confirmed speakers include:
- Richard Bacon MP
- Helen Gordon, Chief Exec for Grainger plc
- Tom Barclay, Wheatley Group
- Nick Walkley, Chief Exec for Homes England
- Steve Quartermain, England Chief Planner
- Neil Hemington, Wales Chief Planner
- John McNairney, Scotland Chief Planner
- Fiona McCandless, Northern Ireland Chief Planner
- Neil McNairney, Ireland Chief Planner
- Emma Langmaid, Prospero Planning
Our 2018 sponsors
Drinks reception sponsor