Wednesday, 26 September 2018 at 10:00AM
Edinburgh Training and Conference Venue, 16 St. Mary's Street, Edinburgh EH1 1SU, Scotland, UK
This briefing will look at the implications coming into force from the planning review and Planning Bill. It will take a practical approach and outline how planners and the planning departments will need to respond to the changes that have been or are to be introduced. This will include the impacts of the Bill, secondary legislation, regulations, processes and culture change initiatives.
Through a combination of input from expert speakers and discussion, you will:
- Hear about the new National Planning approaches and what day to day changes you will need to make
- Gain insight into the new arrangements regional arrangements for Strategic Planning including cooperation across councils and agencies
- Explore the practical issues on implementing the delivery and new approaches to infrastructure and Section 75 agreements
This links to the following CPD Priorities:
- Understanding and working in a market economy
- Communication, mediation and negotiation skills
Please note there is limited availability for Licentiate, Independent Consultants and concessions. To be eligible for the Independent Consultant rate, you need to be member of the Independent Consultants Network (ICN). For the RTPI concessions rate, you need to be a RTPI student, unemployed or retired member. You will need your membership number and password to book.
If you are having difficulties booking please contact us on 020 7929 8400 or email email@example.com.
There was a problem reserving your event places.
Please contact us using the form below, or refresh the page and try again.
We apologise for any inconvenience.