Wednesday, 19 September 2018 at 9:30AM
Etc venues, Bishopsgate Court, 4-12 Norton Folgate, London E1 6DQ, UK
This briefing will explore all aspects of planning enforcement, including current policy and practice in England, the impact of the Planning Enforcement Fund and the issues that you need to be aware of. Designed for all those involved in the planning enforcement process, it will provide practical guidance and advice on the key stages of the enforcement process.
Through a combination of input from expert speakers, case studies and discussion, you will:
- Gain practical advice on drafting enforcement & Breach of Condition notices
- Learn the key stages of the enforcement process, including identifying breaches, drafting notices to ensuring compliance.
- Understand how to avoid common issues and challenges that arise
- Hear the latest from the Courts on enforcement issues
This links to the following CPD Priorities:
- Effective decision making
- Communication, mediation and negotiation skills
Please note there is limited availability for Licentiate members and concessions. If you are having difficulties booking or are a student, unemployed or retired RTPI member, please contact us to book on 020 7929 8400.
The RTPI supports the adoption of all 17 UN Sustainable Development Goals and this course specifically supports:
There was a problem reserving your event places.
Please contact us using the form below, or refresh the page and try again.
We apologise for any inconvenience.