Tuesday, 06 November 2018 at 9:30AM
Etc venues, Maple House, 150 Corporation Street, Birmingham, B4 6TB
This unique masterclass gives you a rare perspective into the life of a developer, how the development industry works and in particular how to value development land. This masterclass uses a mix of techniques and exercises to help you think like a land buyer. Enjoy a varied day and discover the practical application of development economics.
Through a combination of expert trainer input, discussion and group work, you will:
- Learn the language of development, the different types/sources of finance/contingency and profit
- Learn more about viability assessment, property valuation and assessing sales value, whilst understanding build costs
- Gain practical experience of designing a scheme, understand the risks including loss and profit
- Get insight into the timings of developing a scheme and implications when delays occur
- Gain valuable insight into the process of development – this will help you to negotiate successful outcomes
Delegate numbers are restricted to enhance learning outcomes
This links to the following CPD Priorities:
Please note there is limited availability for Licentiate, Independent Consultants and concessions. To be eligible for the Independent Consultant rate, you need to be member of the Independent Consultants Network (ICN). For the RTPI concessions rate, you need to be a RTPI student, unemployed or retired member. You will need your membership number and password to book.
If you are having difficulties booking please contact us on 020 7929 8400 or email email@example.com.
There was a problem reserving your event places.
Please contact us using the form below, or refresh the page and try again.
We apologise for any inconvenience.