Thursday, 01 November 2018 at 9:30AM
Etc venues, 11 Portland Street, Manchester, M1 3HU
For good planning outcomes, planners increasingly need good project management skills. We have designed this masterclass to meet the needs of everyone who has to manage projects or tasks and deliver the results under time pressures. It addresses the major stages of project management and gives you the tools, methods and techniques you need to manage your projects successfully.
Through a combination of expert trainer input, discussion and group work, you will:
- Gain tools and techniques to support you to develop a ‘real life’ successful project plan
- Learn how to identify and manage risks
- Receive practical tips on time management, stakeholders engagement, resource allocation and effective team management
- Receive hands-on experience in how to make your projects a success
Delegate numbers are restricted to enhance learning outcomes
This links to the following CPD Priorities:
- Communication, mediation and negotiation skills
- Management and business skills
Please note there is limited availability for Licentiate, Independent Consultants and concessions. To be eligible for the Independent Consultant rate, you need to be member of the Independent Consultants Network (ICN). For the RTPI concessions rate, you need to be a RTPI student, unemployed or retired member. You will need your membership number and password to book.
If you are having difficulties booking please contact us on 020 7929 8400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
There was a problem reserving your event places.
Please contact us using the form below, or refresh the page and try again.
We apologise for any inconvenience.