Thursday, 29 November 2018 at 9:30AM
Etc venues, 8 Eastcheap, London, EC3M 1AE
This briefing will provide you with a thorough and thought provoking examination on the latest development, legislative and case law changes within the English planning system. Combining strategic updates, policy amendments and panel discussions, this briefing is essential for anyone working in the planning environment.
Through a combination of input from expert speakers and discussion, you will:
- Stay up-to-date with recent developments in planning law
- Learn about changes and updates on case law
- Gain insight into developments in planning enforcement
- Engage in a lively panel discussion
This links to the following CPD Priorities:
- Delivering housing to meet national needs
- Effective decision making
- Understanding land as a resource
Please note there is limited availability for Licentiate members and concessions. If you are having difficulties booking or are a student, unemployed or retired RTPI member, please contact us to book on 020 7929 8400.
There was a problem reserving your event places.
Please contact us using the form below, or refresh the page and try again.
We apologise for any inconvenience.