CIL and S106: making it work in practice - London
Thursday, 15 November 2018 at 9:30AM
Etc venues, Bishopsgate Court, 4-12 Norton Folgate, London, E1 6DQ
This timely briefing will take stock of current charging regimes. You will receive first-hand accounts from those involved in implementing CIL and S106 agreements. Expect to hear about lessons learned and how to make them work in practice.
Through a combination of input from expert speakers input discussion, you will:
- Learn how charging regimes work alongside planning applications
- Gain an insight to charging fees - legal challenges and opportunities
- Explore how to capture value from development
- Hear to what extent CIL may prevent development proceeding
- Explore the relationship between CIL and local plans
This links to the following CPD Priorities:
- Understanding and practicing in a market economy
- Communication, mediation and negotiation skills
Please note there is limited availability for Licentiate members and concessions. If you are having difficulties booking or are a student, unemployed or retired RTPI member, please contact us to book on 020 7929 8400.
There was a problem reserving your event places.
Please contact us using the form below, or refresh the page and try again.
We apologise for any inconvenience.