Thursday, 17 May 2018 at 9:30AM
Etc venues, Bishopsgate Court, 4-12 Norton Folgate, London E1 6DQ, UK
We live in a fast-paced world, where we are bombarded with information. Good communication skills have never been more vital. Do you need to know how to communicate clearly and precisely with compelling, persuasive, and powerful writing?
Attend this interactive masterclass to get valuable insight on how to effectively compose and write your content, adapting it to the situation and the audience. The aim is not only to get your messages across, but also to use the written word to build harmonious relationships and enhance your professional reputation.
Through a combination of expert trainer input, discussion and group work, you will:
- Learn how to structure your message to get your points across
- Understand how to structure your reports so readers can extract information at speed
- Get tips and tricks on using layout to maximise impact
- Learn how to make writing powerful and impactful
- Apply these techniques to everyday communications like, emails and report writing
Delegate numbers are restricted to enhance learning outcomes
This links to the following CPD Priorities:
- Communication, mediation and negotiation skills
- Management and business skills
Please note there is limited availability for Licentiate members and concessions. If you are having difficulties booking or are a student, unemployed or retired RTPI member, please contact us to book on 020 7929 8400.
There was a problem reserving your event places.
Please contact us using the form below, or refresh the page and try again.
We apologise for any inconvenience.