Planning and Finance for Local Authorities
Wednesday, 10 October 2018 at 11:00AM
Maples Teesdale Offices, 30 King St, London EC2V 8EE, UK
Planning in local authorities is currently recognised for managing planning applications and preparing local plans. This seminar, kindly hosted by
will demonstrate the wider use of planning in financial management, building on the success of the CIPFA TIS website Editorial Board.
It will include presentations on the legal, practice and procedural opportunities to increase public and private revenue, capital and investment generation.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Kieron Hyams, Associate, Arup
- John Bosworth - Partner, Maple Teesdale Planning Lawyers
- Andy Sharp, Programme Manager, Plymouth City Council
- Jennie Baker, Associate, Lichfields
- John Craig, Forward Planning Housing Strategy & Development Manager, East Riding of Yorkshire Council
Delegates are encouraged to bring along their finance officers to this events and take advantage of the discount "accompanying finance officer" rate below.
There was a problem reserving your event places.
Please contact us using the form below, or refresh the page and try again.
We apologise for any inconvenience.