Thursday, 07 June 2018 at 9:30AM
Holland House Hotel, Newport Rd, Cardiff CF24 0DD, UK
Discounted rates available
Join us for the 2018 Wales Planning Conference at our new venue - the Holland House Hotel, Cardiff.
As planners we recognise the value that planning brings to society, but can we explain it? This year’s Wales Planning Conference will explore the value that planning brings and we will be launching the new toolkit to help measure the value of planning of Wales. If you were to put a £ sign on the value of planning in a given year, what would it be for Wales?
Join us for this year's Wales Planning Conference and explore what the value of planning in Wales is.
- The Value of Planning in Wales - Lesley Griffiths AM, Cabinet Secretary for Energy, Planning and Rural Affairs
- Planning for Future Generations – Sophie Howe, Future Generations Commissioner
- Value and Finance - Cenydd Rowlands, Wales Property Fund Manager, Development Bank of Wales
- NRW and Planning in Partnership - Ceri Davies, Executive Director for Evidence, Policy and Planning, Natural Resources Wales
- The Law in Wales - Charles Mynors, Law Commission
The Conference will also see its programme of breakout seminars. Our speed briefing sessions will also feature.
To view the programme see the Conference brochure neu yn Gymraeg.
To book your place, please return the attached booking form neu ffurflen archebu to email@example.com. Bookings will close on Thursday 31st May 2018.