Thursday, 28 June 2018 at 9:30AM
Etc venues, Bishopsgate Court, 4-12 Norton Folgate, London E1 6DQ, UK
This briefing will provide you with a thorough and thought provoking examination on the latest development, legislative and case law changes within the English planning system. Combining strategic updates, policy amendments and panel discussions, this briefing is essential for anyone working in the planning environment.
Through a combination of input from expert speakers and discussion, you will:
- Stay up-to-date with recent developments in planning law
- Learn about changes and updates on housing law
- Gain insight into developments in planning enforcement
- Engage in a lively panel discussion
View the event agenda here.
This links to the following CPD Priorities:
- Delivering housing to meet national needs
- Effective decision making
- Understanding land as a resource
Please note there is limited availability for Licentiate, Independent Consultants and concessions. To be eligible for the Independent Consultant rate, you need to be member of the Independent Consultants Network (ICN). For the RTPI concessions rate, you need to be a RTPI student, unemployed or retired member. You will need your membership number and password to book.
If you are having difficulties booking, please contact us on 020 7929 8400 or email email@example.com.