Wednesday, 13 June 2018 at 9:30AM
Homerton College, Hills Road, Cambridge, CB2 8PH, UK
Design - the physical form of buildings and spaces is an essential part of planning policy, development management and sustainable development. This engaging, interactive and participatory masterclass will help you understand how planning and design go hand in hand and how to get the right policies and guidance in place.
Through a combination of expert trainer input, discussion and group work, you will:
- Gain an insight of national and local frameworks and the implications these have for design
- Take part in a site visit – exploring the process of appraising design
- Learn how to write design guidance
Delegate numbers are restricted to enhance learning outcomes
This links to the following CPD Priorities:
- Effective decision making
- Communication, mediation and negotiation skills
Please note there is limited availability for Licentiate members and concessions. If you are having difficulties booking or are a student, unemployed or retired RTPI member, please contact us to book on 020 7929 8400.
The RTPI supports the adoption of all 17 UN Sustainable Development Goals and this course specifically supports:
There was a problem reserving your event places.
Please contact us using the form below, or refresh the page and try again.
We apologise for any inconvenience.