Thursday, 05 July 2018 at 9:30AM
Etc venues, Bishopsgate Court, 4-12 Norton Folgate, London E1 6DQ, UK
The function of town centres is changing, no longer are town centres considered a place just for retail, they are increasingly becoming a meeting place, the social hub of the local area. This briefing will bring together key influencers who have changed the way town centres are used.
Through a combination of input from expert speakers and discussion, you will:
- Gain inspiration into what the future of town centres could look like
- Learn from examples on what makes a town centre resilient
- Understand how technology and the changing nature of retail habits impacts the way we use town centres
This links to the following CPD Priorities:
- Understanding and practicing in a market economy
- Communication, mediation and negotiation skills
Please note there is limited availability for Licentiate members and concessions. If you are having difficulties booking or are a student, unemployed or retired RTPI member, please contact us to book on 020 7929 8400.
The RTPI supports the adoption of all 17 UN Sustainable Development Goals and this course specifically supports the following:
There was a problem reserving your event places.
Please contact us using the form below, or refresh the page and try again.
We apologise for any inconvenience.