Wednesday, 27 September 2017 at 1:45PM
The Old Courtroom, 118 Church St, Brighton BN1 1UD, UK
The Information Technology (tech) and Advanced Manufacturing (AM) sectors are key drivers of growth in the South East today, with the tech and AM spatial footprint becoming increasingly evident in urban areas.
Meanwhile technology is advancing faster than ever, providing planners with new tools to support them in their roles in ways that have never before been possible.
This event will set out the tools, benefits and challenges arising for planners and places, with the rapid advancement of technology, and how to ensure conditions are in place for the flourishing of tech industries.
- Euan Mills, Urban Futures Team Lead, Future Cities Catapult
- Troy Hayes, Managing Director, Troy Planning and Design
- Megan Leckie, Co-founder, Blockbuilders
- Jon Neale, Head of Research - UK, JLL
- Cian Cronin, Project Manager , Adur & Worthing Councils