Wednesday, 25 October 2017 at 1:45PM
Calverley House, 55 Calverley Road, Tunbridge Wells TN1 2TU, UK
This event will explore contemporary issues in urban design in the context of established principles, and look at the effect design has on many aspects of life. With such high demand for new homes and development, decisions about design are key.
- Chair: David Jarman, Consultant, Hobbs Parker
- Ananya Banerjee, Director | Head of Design, Boyer Planning
- David Tittle, Head of Design Advice, Design South East
- Richard Hawkes, Director, Hawkes Architecture
- Ana Moldavsky, Architect, Walters and Cohen