Setting of Heritage Assets; Perspectives in Planning with IHBC
Wednesday, 10 May 2017 at 1:45PM
Clagett Auditorium, Canterbury Cathedral Lodge, The Precinct, Canterbury CT1 2EH, UK
RTPI South East and IHBC South East join forces to host an event in Canterbury, historic English cathedral city and UNESCO World Heritage Site. Members from the two institutes can share their knowledge at his event which will consider setting of heritage assets, best practice and lessons learnt, and key local casestudies.
Speakers will include:
- Eddie Booth, Director, The Conservation Studio
- Karen Britton, Planning Policy and Heritage Manager, Canterbury Council
- Andy Brown, Planning Director South East, Historic England
- Richard Knox-Johnson, Vice-President, CPRE Kent
- Eimear Murphy, Director, Murphy Associates
There was a problem reserving your event places.
Please contact us using the form below, or refresh the page and try again.
We apologise for any inconvenience.