Wednesday, 08 March 2017 at 6:00PM
Arup, Fitzroy St, Fitzrovia, London W1T 4BQ, UK
Inter-University Quiz 2017
- Are you studying planning at university in London?
- Do you enjoy quizzes?
- Would you like to spend an evening at Arup’s stylish HQ?
This March, RTPI London invites all of London’s planning students (undergraduate and postgraduate) to pitch themselves head-to-head in the 2017 Inter-University Quiz
Hosted by the RTPI London team, the event will deliver questions on a wide array of different subjects. These will include: the built environment, general knowledge, picture rounds, bonus rounds and more…this is your chance to represent your university and win some excellent prizes!
- How do I enter? Assemble a team of up to five planning students. E-mail the names to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- My course is not RTPI-accredited. Can I still enter? Yes, of course!
- How many teams can my university enter? Up to three.
- Will there be refreshments? Yes - drinks and nibbles will be provided on the night.
- Please may I have more information? E-mail Lucy Barton.
This event is kindly hosted and sponsored by Arup.