Friday, 24 February 2017 at 1:45PM
Brent Civic Centre, Engineers Way, Wembley, HA9 0FJ, UK
RTPI London are holding a half day planning enforcement conference at Wembley Civic Centre on 24th February.
This will look at Development Management through:
- Policy and practice
- Changing behaviours
- and a workshop on The Future of Planning Enforcement.
This will be an interactive CPD event and includes presentations from legal, public and private sector practioners.
- Neill Whittaker, Associate Ivy Legal (NAPE)
- Ed Grant Barrister 6 Pump Court
- Tim Rolt, Planning Enforcement Manager LB Brent
- Des Adumkwe Planning Enforcement Manager LB Hounslow
- Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea - TBC
- Planning Aid Speaker - TBC
Spaces are limited, please don't hesitate to book.
This half day conference is made affordable through the sponsorship of Oyster Partnership.