Friday, 28 April 2017 at 1:30PM
Mitchell Ln, Glasgow G1 3NU, UK
This event objectives are to develop the capacity of relevant Community Planning Partnerships staff (and staff from all their partner organisations) in Clydeplan, Ayrshire and Argyll and Bute Council, and to anyone with an interest in applying this tool; and to facilitate the use of the Place Standard. Specifically it will:
- Introduce the Place Standard - why it exists and who is it for.
- Illustrate how and where to use the tool can best be implemented to maximise the return from its application
- Provide a hands on opportunity to work with the tool and reflect on its application in attendees local context.
- Discuss examples of where and how others have applied it.
- Provide training notes to allow the session to be rolled out to others wishing to use the tool effectively
Places can be booked here: