Tuesday, 27 September 2016 at 6:00PM
TFL, District Room, 7th Floor, 55 Broadway, London SW1H 0BL, UK
Are you a student, Licentiate, mentor or an employer?
This seminar aims to answer all your questions on the APC process, guidance, competencies and submission procedure. Additionally, there are three workshops to attend:
- Practical Experience Statement (PES)
- Professional Competence Statement (PCS)
- Log book and Professional Development Plan (PDP)
This is a chance for those going through the L-APC to ask questions and hear top tips from some of our Chartered volunteers.
- 6.30 pm. Introduction – Andrew Dorrian, RTPI London.
- 6.35 p.m. Navigating the L-APC – Hilary Lush, Senior Membership Advisor, RTPI.
- 7.30 pm. Questions and Answers.
- 7.35pm: Workshops (PES/Logbook, PDP and PCS).
- 7.55 pm: Approximate close.
- Hilary Lush: (RTPI).
- Andrew Dorrian: (RTPI London– Event Chair)
- Volunteers from RTPI London
The event is free, and open to all RTPI members but please book your place if you would like to attend.