Friday, 21 October 2016 at 1:00PM
Birling Gap National Trust Visitor Centre Learning Room, East Dean, Eastbourne BN20 0AB, UK
This event, kindly organised and hosted by the local National Trust planning advisers, will outline Planning Engagement by the National Trust, bringing out links with stakeholders, with a focus on marine and coastal planning issues. Birling Gap is a key example of some of the coastal challenges facing Planning and the National Trust as a major coastal land owner.
Speakers will include:
- Jane Cecil, General Manager, National Trust
- Peter Cosgrove, Marine Planning Implementation Officer, Marine Management Organisation
- Adrian Harrison, Head Ranger at Birling Gap, the National Trust
- Lucy Howard, Planning Policy Manager, South Downs National Park Authority
- Anna Stonor, Swale Borough Council
Free parking and a cream tea will be provided.