Friday, 11 November 2016 at 1:45PM
Reading Museum and Town Hall, Blagrave Street, Reading, RG1 1QH, UK
This event explores contemporary issues in urban design in the context of established principles, and looks at the effect design has on many aspects of life. With such high demand for new homes and development, decisions about design are key; join us to discuss the issues facing planners and the ways to solve these.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Amy Burbidge: Design Action Manager, North Northamptonshire Joint Planning Unit
- Craige Burden: Planning Manager, Persimmon Homes North London
- Tony Mulhall: Associate Director of Land Professional Group, RICS
- Dan Roberts: Spatial Planning Manager, ATLAS
- Jim Weddell: Urban Design & Architecture Director, Pegasus
Thank you to our kind sponsors Pegasus Group for making this event possible.