Friday, 04 November 2016 at 9:30AM
Downing College, Regent Street, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire CB2 1DQ, UK
This popular annual conference is being kindly sponsored by 39 Essex Chambers and Cornerstone Barristers.
See below for online booking with credit/debit card and to request an invoice.
Details of this Event
>>> Download full Conference Programme here <<<
Leading planning lawyers will cover topical legal issues, new and emerging legislation and guidance, recent case law and appeal decisions.
- John Dagg, Trinity Chambers: "Review of the year and a round-up on new and forthcoming legislation"
- Michael Bedford QC of Cornerstone Barristers: 'Brexit : is this an opportunity or a hindrance for sound planning and sustainable development?'
- Dr Ashley Bowes of Cornerstone Barristers / Caselaw Editor of Journal of Planning and Environment Law: 'Caselaw update'
- Tom Hill QC of 39 Essex Chambers: 'New Provisions in neighbourhood planning'
- Dr Jon Darby of 39 Essex Chambers: 'Housing and the NPPF - where are we now?'
- Dr Charles Mynors, Barrister, Law Commissioner and author: 'Heritage update'
Please contact Tina Palmer, the Regional Co-ordinator, at email@example.com