Tuesday, 24 May 2016 at 8:30AM
New London Architecture, The Building Centre, 26 Store Street, London WC1E 7BT UK
Together with New London Architecture, Planning Futures and the Landscape Institute London, RTPI London is organising a professional debate around the potential impacts of the EU Referendum for London’s built environment industry.
With the EU Referendum fast approaching, a series of leading industry professionals will examine the impact of the EU on the built environment industry and examine the potential implications of the vote on development, construction, planning and architecture in London.
- Janice Morphet, Visiting Professor, UCL Bartlett School of Planning
- David Green, Director, Belsize Architects and former Head of the European Division of the Bank of England
- Jeremy Blackburn, Head of UK Policy, RICS
- John Prevc, Partner, Make Architects
- Peter Murray, Chairman, New London Architecture (Chair)
- Further speakers to be confirmed
Registration from 8.00 am
Booking: Please visit: