Tuesday, 08 March 2016 at 6:00PM
Transport for London, District Room, 7th Floor, 55 Broadway, London SW1H 0BL, UK
Are you working towards your APC?
This event will provide information and guidance to students, Licentiates, mentors and employers.
The evening is in two parts. The first part includes a presentation about the APC process, covering the revised guidance, competencies and submission procedure.
The second part comprises a three workshops on: Professional Experience Statement (PES) and logbook, Professional Competence Statement (PCS) and Professional Development Plan (PDP). This is a chance for those going through the APC to ask questions and hear top tips from some of our Chartered volunteers.
- 6:30pm: Introduction – Andrew Dorrian, RTPI London.
- 6:35pm: Navigating the APC - Hilary Lush, Senior Membership Officer, RTPI.
- 7:20pm: Questions and Answers.
- 7:25pm: Workshops (PES/Logbook, PDP and PCS).
- 7:45pm: Approximate close.
- Hilary Lush: (RTPI).
- Andrew Dorrian: (RTPI London– Event Chair)
- Volunteers from RTPI London TBC
The event is free, and open to all RTPI members.