Saturday, 05 September 2015 at 11:00AM
National Lido of Wales, Mills Street, Pontypridd, Rhondda Cynon Taff CF37 2SN, UK
The National Lido of Wales:
- Recently completed regeneration project in the heart of Pontypridd
- The Grade II listed Lido has been restored for public use
- An open air lido, with three heated swimming pools and café
- Entry is FREE for all during 2015!
- A great opportunity to catch up with young planners and experience a day at the iconic regeneration project!
Join members of YPC for a day at the newly restored Grade II listed National Lido of Wales!
We will meet at the entrance of the Lido in Ynysangharad Park, Pontypridd at 11:00am.
A bike ride from Cardiff to the Lido along the Taf Trail will be organised for those interested, and more details announced closer to the event.
Entry to the Lido is free for everyone in 2015. Transport to the Lido and your safety whilst at the Lido will be your own responsibility.
The Lido features three heated swimming pools, a café, external and internal showers, heated changing facilities and a learning and visitors centre depicting the history of the Lido and Ynysangharad Park.
The park can be accessed via Mill Street, Pontypridd, CF37 2SN. Should you need help with directions, please get in touch.