Monday, 02 November 2015 at 2:00PM
Reading Town Hall, Blagrave Street, Reading RG1 1QH, UK
Without integrated and well planned transport networks, urban centres are less likely to deliver quality places and communities in rural areas become increasingly isolated.
Our expert panel will explore how transport planning can deliver economic growth, social inclusion, health and environmental benefits.
- Chair: Sue Percy, Chief Executive of Chartered Institution of Highway and Transportation
- Lynda Addison OBE, Director of Malcolm Baker Consulting and Chair of the Sustainable Transport Panel of CIHT
- Stephen Joseph OBE, CEO, Campaign for Better Transport
- David Pendlebury, Economic Research Officer, RTPI
- Marian Marsh and Stephen Wise, Senior Transport Planners, Reading Borough Council
To view the programme for the day click here