Friday, 06 November 2015 at 9:30AM
Downing College, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire CB2 1DQ, UK
Download full programme
Please book using the BOOK HERE section below
Our popular annual Law Update Conference will include presentations from leading planning law professionals.
- The major statutory and policy alterations and proposals of the last twelve months will be summarised by Bernadette Hillman of Debenhams Ottaway
- John Pugh-Smith of 39 Essex Street Chambers will give a view on the interplay of the NPPF, local plans and housing land supply
- Dr Ashley Bowes, Case Editor of the JPL, will consider his choice of important cases
- National Infrastructure is also a major current topic. Mark Challis of Bircham Dyson Bell will give an update on the working of the 2008 Act and look at the perspective of the objector to a DCO application.
- Daniel Stedman-Jones of 39 Essex Street Chambers will present a legal perspective on Neighbourhood Plans
The conference is an opportunity to be better informed and to discuss recent changes. There are question and answer sessions programmed for both the morning and afternoon.
We are very grateful to our colleagues at Thirty-Nine Essex Street Chambers for sponsoring this conference.